1 John 5:14-15
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
We want to pray for you.
Join the North American Division Prayer Ministry team on the first Thursday of each month for an all-night prayer call starting at 10:00 pm Eastern Time to 5:00 am Eastern Time.
Call 404-891-6338; access code is Prayer# (772937#).
There will be a different leader each half hour during the evening. Join us any time during the evening. You will be blessed even if you can only participate a few minutes. Invite your friends and family.
If you have prayer requests that you would like to have prayed over, you can mail them to NADPrayerRequests@gmail.com. They will be prayed over by a team of prayer warriors each week.
Prayer Call Suggestions
Listed below are a few suggestions to make this a powerful time of prayer with as little disruptions as possible.
- After you enter the access you are instructed to announce your name. Please do not announce your name because it interrupts the person who is praying.
- Please activate the MUTE function on your phone except when you are offering a prayer. (This will reduce the cumulative noise of 100+ phones and will also allow you to use the SPEAKER PHONE function. Don’t forget to turn off SPEAKER PHONE when you UNMUTE your phone to pray.)
- If you do not have a MUTE function, please do not use your SPEAKER PHONE unless you have a number of people in the room that are participating in the prayer call.
- Pray in line with the focus of our prayer segment as directed by the leader. There are other opportunities for praying personal prayers.
- In humble submission, pray as you are directed to pray by the Spirit and heart of God. This is not a forum to advance your favored agenda.
- Keep your prayers short and to one point so that others can have an opportunity to pray.
- Remember there is power in praying God’s own Word.